Artificial Intelligence and the rise of social inequalities
The Interactive Technologies Institute researcher Cláudia Silva is participating in a debate around artificial intelligence and social inequalities.
The event is organised by A Iniciativa dos Comuns, and will occur between 3 pm and 10 pm at LARGO residências.
3 pm | Inteligência Artificial e aumento das desigualdades sociais
- Cláudia Silva (researcher at the Interactive Technologies Institute and Professor at Instituto Superior Técnico
- Hans Doner Melo (activist)
- João Gabriel Ribeiro (Shifter magazine)
- Moderator: João Rodrigues (Professor at the Faculty of Economics of University of Coimbra)
5 pm| Discriminação no trabalho das pessoas LGBTQI+ e lutas sindicais
- Dinis Lourenço (Interjovem/CGTP-IN)
- Gui (activista d’A Teia)
- Nuno Marques (student activist)
- Moderator: Paula Gil (activist of Iniciativa dos Comuns e Panteras Rosa)
7:30 pm | Music