ITI / LARSyS presence at CHI 2020
This year, ITI affiliated researchers are once again participating in CHI 2020 with two full papers and one alt.CHI paper. Overall, the number of papers accepted from Portugal is eight, which is more than many other European countries. Portugal is ranked 21 out of 45 participating countries and is positioned on the 8th place among the European countries.
List of works accepted:
– Paper: “Teenage Visitor Experience: Classification of Behavioral Dynamics in Museums” authored by Vanessa Cesário, Daniela Petrelli, Valentina Nisi;
– Paper: “‘Human, All Too Human’: NOAA Weather Radio and the Emotional Impact of Synthetic Voices” by Kristen Scott, Simone Ashby, and Julian Hanna;
– Alt.CHI: “Low Power Web: Legacy Design and the Path to Sustainable Net Futures” by Max Willis, Julian Hanna, Enrique Encinas, and James Auger;
– LBW: “Navigation Based Application with Augmented Reality and Accessibility” by Sebastião Rocha and Arminda Guerra Lopes;
– Paper: Self-powered Users, “Free” Energy Harvesting and Interaction-powered Devices: a Hybrid Vision for Improved Sustainability by José Luís Silva – participation in the Workshop SelfSustainableCHI: Self-Powered Sustainable Interfaces and Interactions.
CHI 2020 will be taking place in Honolulu, Hawaii on April 25-30.
List of the number of publications by EU country. Source: CHI 2020 Data and Statistics.
|Rank||EU Country||No. of Publications|
Full list of the number of publications by country below. Source: CHI 2020 Data and Statistics.
|Country||No. of Publications|
|Republic Of Korea||29|